- If you're updating points manually, you can now upload match information as well as the player data. This will mean that you can add data for historical game weeks, and see basic match information such as opposition and date on the player data page.
- The gameweek advance time can now be changed! Keep it at midday if you like, or set it to any hour of any day.
- You'll be able to edit imported match data much more easily - you can see the match as a whole, including a dropdown to assign data to any player.
- There's now a button to end the season. When you've finished for the year you can set the season as finished and the game weeks will stop advancing.
- Editing match data will now 'lock' the match, which means that the auto-updater will never overwrite data that you've edited
- Team selection for rival managers will not be visible until the season is underway.
- You can see the form for every player, which is calculated as the average points over the last 5 weeks.
- Removal of the 'worst' player stats on the homepage.
- Player price change is now visible on every player details page as a visual indication
- We've given the whole site a complete makeover and a fresh new look for the 2023 season! Both the front and back end have been completely re-written